Associate Philadelphia Intellectual Property
Judah Bellin focuses his practice on intellectual property with an emphasis on patent litigation. Mr. Bellin also maintains an active pro bono practice, focusing on landlord-tenant cases.
Prior to joining Dechert's intellectual property group, Mr. Bellin completed a clerkship with Chief Judge Leonard P. Stark in the District of Delaware. While in law school, he participated in Penn and Dechert’s Federal Appellate Litigation Externship, where he argued and prevailed in a Prison Litigation Reform Act case in the Third Circuit.
- Boston Scientific in a patent infringement suit involving multiple patents relating to endoscopic hemostasis clips. Matter settled favorably.
- Celerity Pharmaceuticals and Baxter Pharmaceuticals in a Hatch-Waxman litigation involving Celerity and Baxter’s generic of Belrapzo®.
- Sheetz Inc. and A.C. Dispensing Equipment Inc. in trademark and trade dress litigation.
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, Honorable Leonard P. Stark
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2139
+1 215 994 2222
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2018, Articles Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit