Judah Bellin focuses his practice on intellectual property matters. Mr. Bellin also maintains an active pro bono practice, focusing on civil rights cases.
Prior to joining Dechert's intellectual property group, Mr. Bellin completed a clerkship with Chief Judge Leonard P. Stark in the District of Delaware. While in law school, he participated in Penn and Dechert’s Federal Appellate Litigation Externship, where he argued and prevailed in a Prison Litigation Reform Act case in the Third Circuit.
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, Honorable Leonard P. Stark
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2018, Articles Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania