Judah Bellin focuses his practice on intellectual property with an emphasis on patent litigation. Mr. Bellin also maintains an active pro bono practice, focusing on landlord-tenant cases.
Prior to joining Dechert's intellectual property group, Mr. Bellin completed a clerkship with Chief Judge Leonard P. Stark in the District of Delaware. While in law school, he participated in Penn and Dechert’s Federal Appellate Litigation Externship, where he argued and prevailed in a Prison Litigation Reform Act case in the Third Circuit.
- Genzyme Corp. et al. v. Novartis Gene Therapies et al. USA Inc. et al. (D. Del.). Representing Sanofi and Genzyme in a patent infringement suit involving multiple patents relating to rAAV vectors.
- In the Matter of Certain Electronic Anti-Theft Shopping Cart Wheels, Components Thereof and Systems Containing the Same (I.T.C., C.D. Cal.). Represented Gatekeeper Systems Inc. in ITC investigation and C.D. Cal. case related to anti-theft shopping cart system.
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Celerity Pharmaceuticals, LLC, et al. (D. Del.). Represented Celerity Pharmaceuticals and Baxter Pharmaceuticals in a Hatch-Waxman litigation involving Celerity and Baxter’s generic version of BELRAPZO® (bendamustine). Case dismissed following stipulated final judgment of non-infringement.
- Boston Scientific Corporation et al. v. Micro-Tech Endoscopy USA Inc. et al. (D. Del.). Represented Boston Scientific in a patent infringement suit involving multiple patents relating to endoscopic hemostasis clips. Matter settled favorably.
- Heartland Consumer Products LLC et al v. Sheetz, Inc. et al (S.D. Ohio). Represented Sheetz Inc. and A.C. Dispensing Equipment Inc. in trademark and trade dress litigation.
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, Honorable Leonard P. Stark
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2018, Articles Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit