- The independent directors of Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc. in an ERISA class action alleging breaches of fiduciary duties arising from investment of plan assets in Lehman Brothers' stock.
- Directors and officers of Advanta Corp. and Norfolk Southern Corporation in ERISA stock drop class actions.
- A leading publicly traded food manufacturer in a collective and class action alleging unlawful “off the clock” work under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state law.
- A national frozen foods processor in an action under the California Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) alleging the failure to comply with the requirements of California law concerning the provision of meal and rest breaks.
- A leading container manufacturer in a class action under the California Labor Code and PAGA asserting claims based on alleged “time shaving” and failure to provide meal and rest breaks under California law.
- A worldwide pharmaceutical company in an action brought by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) alleging systemic sex discrimination in the compensation of sales representatives.
- A leading biosolids processing company in a multi-million dollar breach of contract action by a former consultant relating to efforts to obtain a contract with the City of Philadelphia.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, its employee benefit plans, and the members of its plan administration committees in an ERISA class action alleging improper denials of benefits and breaches of fiduciary duty on behalf of former “leased employees” of Lockheed Martin and its predecessor.
- An international medical device and software manufacturer in a collective action under the Fair Labor Standards Act alleging misclassification of employees performing accounting functions for the company.
- Bombardier Mass Transit Corporation in a class action under the WARN Act arising out of the closure of a manufacturing facility.
- "Legal and Practical Impact on Fund Managers of New Federal Law Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Harassment and Assault Claims," Private Equity Law Report, May 2022.
- “National Labor Relations Board Continues Employer-Friendly Reshaping of Labor Law,” Employee Relation Law Journal, Vol. 46, No.1, Summer 2020.
- "How Independent Contractor Classification Changed Last Year," Law360, January 1, 2020.
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment Law
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Honorable Joseph E. Irenas
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2001
- Amherst College, B.A., 1997
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania