Nicole Edwards advises private equity institutions on a wide range of corporate matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, co-investments, restructurings, joint ventures and general corporate governance.
- Hg on its investment in Managed Markets Insights & Technology, LLC.
- Hg on its investment in Dext and related bolt-on investment.
- Hg on its investment in Benevity, Inc. alongside General Atlantic, JMI Equity and the Benevity management team.
- Hg on the acquisition through the Hg Saturn 2 fund of a stake in Visma.
- Hg in connection with a number of portfolio company mandates.
- Castik Capital on its acquisition of Element Logic.
- Castik Capital on its acquisition of Customs Support Group B.V. (CSG) from Mentha Capital B.V. and Oscar Driessen, the founder of CSG.
- Castik Capital on the acquisition by its portfolio company AddSecure of Connexas Group and additional European bolt-ons.
- Castik Capital in connection with a number of portfolio company mandates.
- Hitachi on its US$11bn acquisition of the power grids division of ABB Group.
- Core Equity on its acquisition of Portman Dental from Livingbridge and Management.
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund III on the structuring and divestment of its stake in Brussels Airport to a consortium of APG, QIC and Swiss Life.
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund III on the sale of its interest in Kastrup Airports Parent ApS, the ultimate owner of Copenhagen Airport, to Ontario Pension Plan Board / ATP.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm
- University of Leeds, B.A., English Language and Literature, 2014
- University of Law, GDL, 2015
- BPP University, Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2016
- England and Wales