Lindsay Flora advises clients on complex corporate transactions and high yield financings, including leveraged acquisitions, syndicated debt facilities, debt commitments, bridging loans and secured lending. Ms. Flora’s clients include leading private equity sponsors and firms, financial institutions, borrowers, lenders and private and public companies. In addition, she provides counsel on a broad range of general financial and corporate matters.
Ms. Flora is also recognized for her work in commercial lending by The Legal 500 US, and was named a 2021 “Women Worth Watching in STEM” by Profiles in Diversity Journal. Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Flora was a corporate partner at another international law firm.
- Cerberus in connection with its acquisition of Sparton Corporation.
- Trilantic North America in connection with its acquisitions of OrthoLite and Asset Plus.
- Sycamore Partners in its US$6.9 billion acquisition of Staples, Inc.
- Monomoy Capital Partners on the financing for their acquisition of West Marine, Inc.
- Klöckner Pentaplast of America, Inc., a portfolio company of Strategic Value Partners, in connection with the financing for its acquisition of LINPAC.
- Advent International on the financing for its acquisition of CCC Information Services, Inc.
- Tengram Capital Partners in its acquisition of the hair care and skin cleansing business of High Ridge Brands Co.
- Seawall Capital and its portfolio company Kent Outdoors (f/k/a Kent Watersports), on the equity and debt financing of the acquisitions of BOTE and Kona Bicycles.
- Altor and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking on the refinancing for Navico.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises in its combination with Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränkt to create a newly formed entity, Coca-Cola European Partners plc.
- Lead arrangers in connection with term and revolving financing for Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online history resource.
- Lorillard, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of BLU electronic cigarettes.
- Elan Corp. plc in connection with the approximately US$960 million sale of Elan Drug Technologies to Alkermes, Inc.
- Underwriters, initial purchasers and lead arrangers in connection with the secured and unsecured debt financings and equity financings for Envision Healthcare, including its Initial Public Offering of 48,300,000 shares of common stock of Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. resulting in gross proceeds of US$1,110,900,000.
- Underwriters, initial purchasers and lead arrangers in connection with the secured and unsecured debt financings and equity financings for Berry Plastics Corporation.
- Financing sources in their various capacities as initial purchasers, underwriters, agents and lead arrangers in over US$16 billion in debt, equity and bank financing transactions that backed the acquisition of Salix Pharmaceuticals by Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Underwriters, initial purchasers and lead arrangers in connection with the secured and unsecured debt financings and equity financings for HCA, Inc.
- Underwriters, initial purchasers and lead arrangers in connection with the secured and unsecured debt financings for Omnicare.
- Dealer Managers in a US$2.8 billion exchange offer by California Resources Corporation.
- Gaming and Leisure Properties in its $1.375 billion senior notes offering.
- Financing sources in connection with the Rule 144A offering of US$950 million senior secured notes and US$2.2 billion senior unsecured notes, issued by by Scientific Games International, Inc. relating to Scientific Games’ acquisition of Bally’s Technologies, Inc.
- Underwriters, initial purchasers and lead arrangers in connection with the secured and unsecured debt financings and equity financings for 21st Century Fox.
- Windsong Brands LLC, a private investment firm focusing on leading middle-market consumer companies, in its purchase of McCubbin Hosiery LLC (d/b/a Leg Apparel), a designer, developer and distributor of legwear, hosiery and accessories in the United States, from PNC Bank pursuant to a foreclosure sale under Article of the NY UCC.
- Tengram Capital Partners, a private equity firm, in connection with its purchase of certain assets comprising the Haircare & Skin Cleansing business of High Ridge Brands, one of the largest independent-branded personal care companies in the United States, in a sale process under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: "ACTG") in connection with its strategic partnership with Starboard Value, consisting of a financing providing Acacia with access to up to $400 million of new capital for strategic investments and acquisitions.
- A large cap private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a clinical research business in the United States.
- Cerberus Capital Management in the acquisition by one of its affiliates of National Dentex Labs, the largest network of fully-owned dental labs in the United States.
- Cerberus Capital Management and Covis Pharma, a global specialty pharmaceutical company, in connection with the sale of Covis Pharma to funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management.
- National Dentex Labs, the largest network of fully-owned dental labs in the United States, and portfolio company of funds affiliated with Cerberus Capital Management, in its acquisitions of Dental Services Group and Dynamic Dental Solutions.
- MiddleGround Capital in its acquisition of majority ownership of Dura Automotive Systems.
- GIC in connection with the combination of Alight Solutions with Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., which implies a pro-forma enterprise value for Alight of approximately $7.3 billion.
- GIC in the sale of Refinitiv by a consortium (consisting of Blackstone, an affiliate of GIC, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and Thomson Reuters) to London Stock Exchange Group plc.
- GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of Singapore, in its US$350 million investment in Kronos Inc., a company focused on delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud, as part of a broader recapitalization of Kronos.
- GIC in its acquisition of a substantial equity stake (along with Silver Lake) in Ancestry.com.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- American University, B.A., 2005, summa cum laude
- New York Law School, J.D., 2008, magna cum laude, Executive Articles Editor, New York Law School Review, Moot Court Association, Harlan Scholars Honor Program
- New York