Jennifer Hill focuses her practice on all aspects of employment law including contentious, advisory and transactional matters. Ms Hill has experience conducting and resolving employment litigation in both the employment tribunal and the High Court, including in relation to the removal of confidential information and the enforcement of post-termination restrictive covenants. She also has experience drafting and negotiating employment contracts, consultancy agreements and settlement agreements as well as drafting and updating staff handbooks and policies. She has advised on various corporate transactions.
- A global investment management firm, alongside six other corporate and individual defendants, in a High Court claim brought by an international fund manager related to an alleged inducement to breach contracts and the misuse of confidential information.
- An international travel business’s UK subsidiary on employment issues relating to a potential data breach and the subsequent forensic examination of the employee’s devices.
- An international travel business’s UK subsidiary on a highly contentious and complex senior executive exit negotiation, including issues related to various employee incentive plans, the immigration status of the individual departing, as well as allegations of discrimination raised by the individual.
- A UK-based investment manager with a quantitative focus, on a breach of covenant claim against a former employee.
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2011
- BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2013
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2015
- England and Wales