Dahila Ibourichene focuses her practice on corporate transactions, including private equity and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Ibourichene represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, as well as strategic buyers and sellers, in merger and acquisition transactions across a wide range of industry sectors, in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Ibourichene was an associate at a leading French law firm.
- Mayoly Spindler in its exclusive negotiations with Ipsen for the acquisition of Ipsen's consumer healthcare branch.
- EMZ Partners, Siparex and BNP Paribas Développement on the sale of a majority stake in Ginger CEBTP Group to Sagard.
- 21 Invest France, the founders of DL Software, Amundi PE Funds and Swen Capital Partners on the sale of a majority stake in DL Software to TA Associates.
- Triangle Regional Interim Solutions RH on its acquisition of a majority stake in Régional Intérim Group.
- Siparex ETI on the acquisition of 90% of the share capital in Winncare Group from IDI.
- Eiffel Investment Group and Volta Investissements on the acquisition of Volta Group from Ophiliam.
- EMZ Partners on its acquisition of a stake in Labelys Group and Bpifrance on its reinvestment in Labelys Group.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments on the sale of its majority stake in Dutscher Group to LBO France.
- 21 Invest France and ProductLife Group on the acquisition of AxPharma Group from Galiéna Capital.
- The shareholders of Softeam Group on the sale of Softeam Group to Docaposte.
- Indigo Capital on its mezzanine financing for the acquisition of Securlite by Rivalen Group.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Pourquoi (et comment) mieux contrôler les conventions passées entre une entreprise et un mandataire social ? - Ibourichene D. , de Beaufort V., Journal Spécial des Sociétés, 28 July 2018, n°5, pp. 16-17
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 1, Business Law, 2015, with merits
- Université Paris - Sud 11, Master 2, Business, Tax and Financial Market Law, 2016, with merits
- ESSEC Business School, Mastère Spécialisé, International Business Law and Management, 2018