Michael H. Joshi
Michael Joshi focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, especially patent litigation. Mr. Joshi has extensive experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in federal courts across the country, including securing jury trial wins in patent cases. Mr. Joshi also has experience representing companies in inter partes review proceedings.
Drawing on his background in electrical engineering and computer science, Mr. Joshi has represented clients in matters involving a wide range of technologies, including secure portable storage devices, cryptographic secure payment technologies, RF transceivers, golf club adapters, and hard disk drive actuator assemblies.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Joshi was an associate at another global law firm.
- IOENGINE in patent litigation cases involving secure USB storage devices, including trial wins in two cases tried to verdict.
- Samsung, True Spec Golf, Intri-Plex, Cisco, Nortek, and other high-tech clients in a variety of patent litigation matters throughout the United States.
- JP Morgan Chase, TD Bank, Spotify, and various other clients in trademark and copyright litigation matters throughout the United States.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
Silicon Valley3000 El Camino Real, Five Palo Alto Square, Suite 650, Palo Alto, CA, United States of America 94306-2112
- +1 650-813-4814
+1 650 813 4848
- Harvard College, A.B., Engineering Sciences, 2009
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California