Fahwad Khan focuses his practice on financial restructuring and insolvency matters with an emphasis on advising distressed corporates, private equity funds, sponsors, bondholders, financial institutions and insolvency practitioners in domestic and cross-border restructuring matters, including out-of-court restructurings, distressed investing, formal restructuring and insolvency procedures.
- A group of lenders in connection with an out of court restructuring pursuant to which part of the borrower's secured debt obligations was converted into equity.
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc in connection with the acquisition of remaining interests in (i) Iconix Europe LLC, (ii) Iconix MENA Ltd and (iii) Iconix SE Asia Limited from GBG International Holding Company Limited (in administration).
- A Syndicate of Senior Secured Lenders in connection with the restructuring of Net1 International Holdings, B.V.
- Kier Group PLC in connection with the acquisition of Buckingham Group’s rail business out of administration, implemented by way of a pre-pack sale.
- Northumbria University, LL.B., (Integrated Masters) Law, 2018, Academic Honor Roll, The Faculty Pro Vice Chancellor Award
- England and Wales