Insung Kim, as a member of the global tax group, focuses on the tax aspects of domestic as well as cross-border mergers and acquisitions, financings, capital markets, joint ventures and restructurings. Mr. Kim regularly represents public as well as private companies, investment funds and private equity sponsors on complex tax structuring issues. He also handles REIT and real estate fund matters.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Kim was a tax associate at both national and international law firms, as well as a big four accounting firm.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2020-2022)
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3857
+1 212 698 3599
- New York University, B.A., 2013, with Honors
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2017
- New York
- District of Columbia