Spencer Krantz is an associate in Dechert’s corporate and securities group. Mr. Krantz represents clients in a broad range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, commercial transactions, and corporate governance. Mr. Krantz also performs pro bono work, typically with a focus on helping military veterans.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Krantz was an attorney in the Charlotte office of a national law firm, where he advised clients on transactional and regulatory matters impacting health care mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions. Mr. Krantz was also an attorney in the Greensboro office of regional law firm, where he represented clients in a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to law school, Mr. Krantz served for five years in the U.S. Army as a Field Artillery officer. During and following law school, Mr. Krantz continued his service as a Field Artillery officer in the North Carolina Army National Guard.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Children & Families First (formerly known as Guilford Child Development)
- Advisory Counsel, West Point Association of Graduates
Charlotte300 South Tryon Street, Suite 800, Charlotte, NC, United States of America 28202
- +1 704 339 3137
+1 704 339 3101
- United States Military Academy at West Point, B.S., 2009
- Liberty University, Masters of Business Administration, 2013, Sigma Beta Delta Society for Business & Management
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2017, CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Contracts and Commercial Transactions)
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Federal Claims