Daniel Latella focuses his practice in the area of commercial real estate finance. Mr. Latella represents lenders in connection with loans secured by a wide variety of commercial real estate properties, including office buildings, hotels and retail properties.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Latella worked as an associate in the real estate practice group of another international law firm where he represented large financial institutions in connection with mortgage financing secured by commercial real estate.
- A global bank, as lender, in connection with the refinancing and origination of US$262 million mortgage loan secured by a hotel property located in Manhattan, New York.
- A major commercial bank, as lender, in connection with the refinancing and origination of US$80 million mortgage loan on an office property located in Manhattan, New York.
- A global bank, as lender, in connection with the origination of a US$71.5 million construction loan secured by a residential condominium property located in Manhattan, New York.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Binghamton University, History and Philosophy, Politics and Law, 2009, cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2012, cum laude, Consumer Law Public Service Fellow (2011)
- New York