Comprehensive real estate support for complex transactions
Dechert provides our clients access to a responsive, interdisciplinary, multi-jurisdictional team to address all aspects of complex real estate transactions. Dechert’s internationally recognized practice offers an informed approach based on extensive cross-border experience in the sector.
Dechert lawyers work closely with corporate owners, investors, and developers to gain a thorough understanding of their real estate goals, both legal and financial. Through a rigorous assessment of the project, we devise solutions for all aspects of commercial property matters. Our expertise is a combination of our understanding of the marketplace and the rapidly evolving regulatory challenges, plus our global experience and commercially minded approach. We are involved in all aspects of planning, negotiating and executing real estate projects supported by integrated access to related practice area experience, including construction, environmental, regulatory compliance, litigation and tax advice.
Recognized global real estate expertise
“Renowned for its full range of financing work including prowess in relation to loan origination, securitization and servicing. Regularly sought out for work relating to significant real estate assets and loan portfolios, and offers particularly experienced counsel on syndicated transactions. Frequently acts on behalf of a range of market-leading institutional leaders and investment companies.” (Chambers and Partners USA)
In transactions, we have represented virtually every ownership and asset class, structuring projects by offering comprehensive representation, cross-border experience, and cost-effective local support required to achieve the objectives of our clients throughout the US, UK and Europe.
Our most recent industry recognition includes:
- Ranked as a top law firm for Nationwide Real Estate, New York Real Estate Finance and Pennsylvania Real Estate Finance by Chambers and Partners USA.
- Named a "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year" at the Law360 Practice Groups of the Year Awards.
- Ranked as a top law firm for “Real Estate: Lower Mid-Market” by Chambers and Partners UK.
- Ranked in “Commercial Property: Corporate Occupiers” by The Legal 500 UK.
- Ranked Tier 1 for Real Estate: Finance by The Legal 500 US.