Edward P. Lemanowicz
Partner Philadelphia Tax
- Actua Corp. in its sale of FolioDynamix, Actua’s web-based wealth management technology platform, to Envestnet, Inc.
- Actua Corp. in its sale of VelocityEHS Holdings, Inc., a leading EHS software company, and BOLT Solutions, Inc., Actua’s online insurance service platform to CVC Growth Fund (“CVC”).
- MSD Partners, L.P. in its acquisition of Ring Container Technologies, one of the largest plastic container manufacturers in North America.
- MSD Partners, L.P. in its acquisition of Hayward Industries, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of residential and commercial pool equipment and industrial flow control products.
- NOVADAQ Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:NVDQ; TSX:NDQ), the leading provider of proven comprehensive fluorescence imaging solutions for medical procedures, in its acquisition by Stryker Corporation, one of the world's leading medical technology companies.
- Travel Leaders Group, one of the largest travel companies in the U.S., in its acquisitions of The Andrew Harper Travel Office and The Andrew Harper Alliance, a full service luxury travel agency and amenity-driven hotel program and CruCon Cruise Outlet, one of the largest sellers of cruises.
- MSX International (MSXI), a leading global business process outsourcing company, in its sale to Bain Capital Private Equity, a global private investment firm.
- B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE:BGS) in connection with its US$365 million acquisition of the spices and seasonings business of ACH Food Companies, Inc., a leading supplier of spices and seasonings to retail and food service customers.
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of National Seating & Mobility, a leading provider of customized wheelchairs and adaptive seating systems.
- Wyle Inc., a leading provider of specialized engineering, and professional, scientific and technical services primarily to the U.S. federal government, in its US$600 million merger with KBR Inc.
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of NDC, a medical supply distributor company.
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of Ahead, LLC, a value-added reseller of Information Technology enterprise software and hardware.
- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF) in its acquisition of Eaton Partners, LLC, one of the largest independent, partner-owned global fund placement agents.
- B&G Foods, Inc.(NYSE:BGS) in its US$765 million acquisition of the iconic Green Giant® and Le Sueur® brands, leaders in frozen and canned vegetables, from General Mills, Inc.
- Berwind, a family-owned investment management company, on its US$600 million sale of platform company Elmer’s Products, Inc. to Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE:NWL), a global marketer of consumer and commercial products.
- Court Square Capital Partners and Fibertech Holdings Corporation in the US$1.9 billion merger of Fibertech, a U.S.-based provider of fiber-optic based network services, with Lightower Fiber Networks. Previously advised Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fibertech Networks, LLC.
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of Research Now Group, Inc., a digital data collection provider.
- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK), a global leader in consumer packaging, in its US$1.2 billion acquisition of EMPAQUE, a leading Mexican manufacturer of aluminum cans and ends, bottle caps and glass bottles for the beverage industry, from affiliates of Heineken N.V.
- MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc. (NASDAQ:MWIV), the leading animal health distribution company in the United States, in its US$2.5 billion sale to AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC).
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of DISA Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of technology-enabled workforce compliance solutions.
- The Certares-formed investor group in its US$1.8 billion joint venture agreement with American Express Company for its Global Business Travel division and related US$900 million investment.
- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK), a global leader in consumer packaging, in its US$1.64 billion acquisition of Mivisa Envases.
- CompuCom Systems Holding Corp., a U.S.-headquartered IT services and solutions company, in its sale to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- CBS Studios International (“CBS”) on its agreement to create CBS-branded channels from Chello Zone’s existing entertainment channels across 83 territories worldwide, including Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Randstad Holding nv (Euronext Amsterdam: RAND.AS), the world’s second largest staffing company, in its US$770 million acquisition of SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN), a strategic workforce solutions company.
- Beyond the Headlines: Determining the Costs and Benefits of Registering Your Fund in Today's Regulatory Climate, and the Effect of IPOs on Every Firm in the Market —IRR's Private Equity Fund Formation & Management Conference, Boston, MA (November 30, 2007)
- Tax -International Track — PEI's Private Equity Strategic Financial Management Conference, New York, NY (July 18, 2007)
- 2007 Private Equity Strategic Financial Management Conference — Presented by Private Equity International with Sponsorship by Dechert, New York, NY (July 17, 2007)
- International Fiscal Association
- +1 215 994 2492
+1 215 994 2222
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2492
+1 215 994 2222
- La Salle University, B.S., 1991
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1994
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1998
- New Jersey
- New York
- Supreme Court of New Jersey