Georg Littmann is an associate in Dechert’s global corporate group. His practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on national and cross-border M&A and private equity transactions. In addition, he advises on general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Littmann worked as a legal clerk at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and DLA Piper.
- JTL-Software-GmbH (JTL), a leading ERP software provider specializing in e-commerce enablement solutions on the investment from Hg.
- Crown Holdings, Inc., one of the worlds leading suppliers of rigid packaging products to consumer marketing companies, as well as transit and protective packaging products, on the acquisition of Helvetia Packaging AG, a beverage can and end manufacturing facility in Germany.
- Maguar Capital on the GP-led sale of HRworks, a HCM software provider offering integrated SaaS solutions, to Maguar Continuation Fund I.
- IntegrityNext and its shareholders on the €100 million investment of EQT Growth.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, First German Law Degree/Erstes Staatsexamen, 2020
- Higher Regional Court of Munich/Oberlandesgericht München, Second German Law Degree/Zweites Staatsexamen, 2022