Philippa List is a professional support lawyer for Dechert’s Financial Services practice group. Ms. List advises on legal and regulatory trends and developments, develops and manages the group’s know how resources and provides training. She is actively involved in the practice group's ESG, LIBOR and Brexit initiatives.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. List worked as a senior regulatory lawyer in the legal department of a large European bank and as a transactional lawyer in the banking industry. She trained and qualified with a Magic Circle law firm, where she worked as an associate in their capital markets department.
- LIBOR Update: The Latest from the LIBOR Front - Webinar (March 2022)
- The EU’s Directive and Regulation on the Cross-Border Distribution of Investment Funds - What Asset Managers Need to Know for 2 August - Webinar (July 2021)
- The Lowdown on LIBOR - Lexology Webinar (July 2021)
- What's Happening in Financial Services Regulation: A UK-Focused Talk for Asset Managers - Webinar (April 2021)
- Regulatory Deep Dive Programme – UK - AIMA Webinar (September 2020)
- SOAS University of London, B.A., Economics and Law, 2002, 2:1
- BPP Law School, PgDL, 2003
- BPP Law School, LPC, 2004
- England and Wales