- Affiliates of Variant Equity Advisors in connection with its acquisition of CompuCom, a leading managed services provider.
- Affiliates of Quilvest Private Equity in connection with a number of transactions including: the acquisition, and subsequent sale to the Pritzker Organization, of Crown Health Care Laundry Services, a full service healthcare laundry processor and linen rental company; its acquisition of a majority interest in UrgentMED, a premier network of urgent care clinics in Southern California; in the sale of Small Tube Products, a leading U.S. redrawer of niche, small diameter copper and aluminum tubes, to Waybill; its acquisition of Phaidon International, a U.K./U.S. recruitment outsourcing business; and in the acquisition of approximately 55% of the equity interests in American Franchise Capital (AFC), which operates as a significant and leading franchisee of Applebee’s and YUM! Brands restaurants; with AFC in connection with the acquisition of numerous YUM Brands! Corporate locations; and on its acquisition of National Copper & Smelting, a producer of specialty copper tubing.
- J.P. Morgan on its acquisition of OpenInvest, a leading financial technology company that helps financial professionals customize and report on values-based investments.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management on its acquisition of Campbell Global from BrightSphere Investment Group.
- Blue Ox Healthcare Partners and affiliates in connection with investments in numerous companies in the healthcare industry.
- Sterling Investment Partners IV LP and affiliates in connection with its acquisition and recapitalization of Anser Advisory, LLC, a national capital program advisory and consulting services firm; its acquisition of Markon Solutions; and its acquisition and recapitalization of Camp Facility Services, a national leader in construction, restoration, renovation and maintenance.
- American Pacific Group and its Alete Active Nutrition platform in connection with several acquisitions in the sports nutrition space.
- LF Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company or “SPAC”, in connection with a deSPACing business combination with Landsea Homes Incorporated.
- Affiliates of Bregal Partners L.P. in connection with a number of transactions including: its investment in West Coast Salmon, a land-based Atlantic salmon aquaculture farming company; in connection with its investment in American Seafoods Group, LLC and its affiliates, the largest harvester of wild-caught fish for human consumption in the United States, as part of a broader deleveraging recapitalization; in connection with the acquisition of TDBBS, a producer of natural dog treats and chews, under the Best Bully Sticks, Barkworthies, and Paw Luxury brands; on its sponsorship of Blue Harvest Fisheries, LLC and the acquisition of a fleet of Virginia-based scallop vessels and related shore assets from Peabody Corp and affiliates; on its acquisition of Shock Doctor, Inc., a leading provider of athletic performance and protective equipment, and Shock Doctor, Inc. on its business combination with McDavid, Inc.; on its acquisition of a leading multi-state provider of community-based residential and behavioral services as well as portfolio company add-on acquisitions, and sales, including ReMed Recovery Care Centers, LLC; and on the formation of Aqua Terra Water Management, L.P., an acquisition and organic growth platform providing water management and disposal services to onshore oilfield customers in North America, and numerous acquisitions of saltwater disposal facilities and related assets throughout the United States and Canada.
- UDG Healthcare plc in its Sharp’s acquisition of a stake in Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing.
- Griffon Corporation and its affiliates in connection with the acquisition of CornellCookson, a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of rolling steel door and grille products designed for commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail use; in connection with the sale of Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. to Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Affiliates of Centre Partners in connection with the sale of Monte Nido Holdings, LLC, a leading provider of treatment for eating disorders and exercise addiction, to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners.
- Affiliates of Johnson & Johnson in connection with a strategic collaboration with Google to advance surgical robotics to benefit surgeons, patients and health care systems.
- Bradford Equities Management, L.L.C. on the sale of Professional Plumbing Group, Inc. to Dunes Point Capital.
- One Equity Partners on its US$1.1 billion take private of MModal, Inc., a Nasdaq-quoted provider of clinical documentation services and Speech Understanding™ solutions.
- Inhibitex, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, on its sale to Bristol-Myers Squibb for US$2.5 billion.
- Invatec S.p.A., an Italian medical device manufacturer, and its owners on their sale to Medtronic, Inc., a NYSE-listed medical technology company, in a transaction valued at up to US$500 million.
- K+S A.G., a German DAX-quoted leading supplier of salt products and fertilizers on its US$1.7 billion acquisition of Morton Salt (a transaction ranked as “Highly Commended” in the Financial Times’ 2010 U.S. Innovative Lawyer Report).
- Beaufour Ipsen Pharma, a French-based global biotechnology care group on its acquisition of Tercica, Inc., a Nasdaq-quoted biopharmaceutical company in a Rule 13e-3 going-private transaction valued at US$663 million.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Markets Group Private Equity New York Forum — Deal Terms and Expectations in an Evolving Economic Climate (May, 2022)
- Investing in Healthcare Services Panel — NYU Stern Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference, New York, NY (April 1, 2022)
- Rising Tide of ESG: Primer for U.S. Corporate Issuers and Investors Webinar Series | Sessions 1, 2 and 3 – Webinar (October/November 2021)
- Value Creation Panel — NYU Stern Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference, New York, NY (March 6, 2020)
- A Price Worth Paying?: Proactive Risk Management for Corporate Counsel — New York, NY (April 27, 2017)
- Working Capital Adjustments – Eliminating the Guesswork — Practising Law Institute, New York, NY (February 3, 2016)
- Fairfield University, B.S., cum laude, Dean’s Merit Scholar, Dean’s List, International Honor Society for Economics, Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Scholar Athlete
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude, Carswell Merit Scholar, Dean’s List, Editorial Board member of the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, and Commercial Law, Moot Court Honor Society (Trial & Appellate Divisions)
- New York