Daniel T. Murdock is an associate in Dechert’s privacy and cybersecurity practice group. Mr. Murdock helps clients address a range of privacy and cybersecurity concerns, including security breach incident response, investigations, product counseling and litigation.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Murdock was an attorney in the Boston office of an international law firm and a law clerk for the Honorable D. Brooks Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- A private wealth client in investigating cryptocurrency theft.
- A major publishing company in privacy-related deal diligence during its sale.
- The CEO of major pharmaceutical company in an investigation by the Department of Justice.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Honorable D. Brooks Smith
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude, Edwin S. Hinckley Scholar
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2019, Virginia Law Review, Editorial Board; Order of the Coif; Cowen Fellow
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit