Kaitlyn Marino focuses her practice on white collar and securities litigation matters. Her representative matters include cases in state and federal court. Her experience includes conducting internal investigations and representing companies and individuals in connection with investigations by the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and state and local agencies.
Ms. Marino was a Dechert summer associate in 2016. Her previous experience includes interning at the New York State Attorney General’s Office and for Honorable James L. Garrity, Jr. for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- The Conflicts Committee of Apollo Global Management in conducting an internal review of the relationship between the CEO and Jeffrey Epstein.
- A large multinational automotive company in connection with an internal investigation regarding a NHTSA Inquiry.
- A CEO of a large multinational company regarding an SEC investigation, resulting in no liability for the officer.
- A large telecommunications company in connection with a DOJ investigation involving RICO and trade secret allegations.
- An independent investment adviser and portfolio management firm in an SDNY civil litigation concerning breach of contract claims.
- Best Practices for Depositions in a Remote Environment - Fordham Law Alumni, Virtual event (May 26, 2021)
- Pro Bono Advisory Board Member, Legal Services New York City
- Boston College, B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York