Associate Philadelphia Corporate
Marie Mast focuses her practice on corporate and securities law, with a particular emphasis on M&A, capital markets and general corporate matters.
Ms. Mast also has experience advising private equity firms and strategic companies on transactions across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, food and beverage, education and life sciences.
Ms. Mast joined Dechert as a summer associate in 2016.
- One Equity Partners and Anvil International, LLC in connection with the merger of Anvil International with Smith-Cooper International.
- Blackboard Inc., a leading global educational software company and an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners, in connection with the sale of its Transact business unit to Reverence Capital Partners.
- Edge Therapeutics (NASDAQ: EDGE), a U.S.-based biotechnology company, in connection with its merger with PDS Biotechnology Corporation, a privately-held, clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company.
- One Equity Partners in its acquisition of Ernest Health Holdings from Guiding Health Management Group and Medical Properties Trust.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. in its sale of its cryosurgical business to CryoConcepts LP.
- Cerberus Capital Management in a strategic investment in Lighthouse Autism Center, a leading provider of center-based autism behavioral health services for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- A member of the Board of Directors of Lifecycle WomanCare
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2172
+1 215 994 2222
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2009, with distinction
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2017, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif; Lead Research Editor, Temple Law Review