- Ares Management Limited in connection with the provision of additional senior acquisition financing and the related provision of super senior term debt by a syndicate of banks to the MyDentist Group.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of financing facilities to assist in the acquisition by Palamon Capital Partners of the equity interests of The Carlyle Group in the mydentist Group together with the related refinancing of all existing secured indebtedness of that Group.
- Ares Management Limited in connection with its provision of financing facilities to assist with the acquisition by Ocorian of Nordic Trustee, the leading provider of trustee and agency services for bonds, direct lending and loan administration in the Nordics.
- Ares Management Limited and Santander UK plc in connection with the provision of debt financing for the refinancing of the Grant & Stone Group (a Cairngorm Capital-owned portfolio business) together with its related acquisition of three targets in the UK: Rawle Gammon & Baker Holdings Limited, Total Plumbing Supplies Limited and Buildit Gloster Limited.
- Baring Asset Management Limited on a unitranche financing packaging to support Tenzing Private Equity's refinancing of the CitNOW Group and its acquisition of the 8 Technology Group.
- Endless on the acquisition of Hovis, a leading UK-based bakery brand.
- Ares Management Limited in its provision of financing facilities to the Ocorian Group (an Inflexion Private Equity portfolio company) in its acquisition of Estera, a leading global provider of funds and trust services, from international private equity firm Bridgepoint.
- Ares Management Limited and National Westminster Bank plc on their provision of a unitranche/super senior financing package to the Just Childcare Group to support Just Childcare’s buy and build strategy.
- Ares Management Limited and Barclays Bank PLC in connection with their provision of debt financing to support Dobbies Garden Centres acquisition of a portfolio of 31 garden centres and related businesses from Wyevale Garden Centres.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of a senior and PIK financing package to refinance the Daisy Group’s existing financing arrangements and fund the buyout of certain investors in the Daisy Group.
- CVC Credit Partners and EQT Credit as mandated lead arrangers in connection with the provision of senior and subordinated financing facilities to the Paymentsense Group.
- Ares Management Limited and HSBC Bank plc on their provision of additional unitranche and senior financing facilities to the Ocorian Group.
- Ares Management Limited and HSBC Bank plc on their provision of a senior debt financing package to support the Medivet Group, in which Inflexion Partnership Capital has a minority investment.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of their financing package in support of MxP Partners LLP buyout of the pub group, Amber Taverns Group.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of their financing package in support of Midlothian Capital Partners and a consortium of investors, to acquire Park Leisure 2000 Limited, the UK’s leading luxury holiday park operator.
- Ares Management Limited and Barclays Bank PLC in connection with their provision of unitranche and super senior facilities in connection with Inflexion Private Equity’s Partnership Capital, minority investment, in CloserStill Media Ltd (CloserStill), an international media and exhibitions business.
- Lloyds Banking Group in its provision of senior debt facilities (alongside third party mezzanine facilities) to assist Dunedin Private Equity in its investment in Alpha FMC, the leading global asset and wealth management consulting firm.
- Barclays Bank PLC and HayFin Capital Management LLP on facilities made available to the Whittan Group (Bregal Capital investment).
- HayFin Capital Management LLP, Highbridge, ICG, Sankaty and Lloyds Bank plc on their provision of a unitranche facility and super senior revolving facility to the Chiltern International Group.
- Barclays Bank PLC, HSBC Bank plc, Royal Bank of Scotland plc, KBC Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bank on the provision of revolving facilities to the Impellam Group plc.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- The Law Society
- Solicitors' Regulation Authority
- University of Bristol, LL.B., 2009, 2:1
- College of Law, London, Legal Practice Course, 2010, Distinction
- England and Wales