- A major multi-business services group provider appointed for the universal postal service and banking accessibility in France for multiple litigations with its Health and Safety Committees and Unions in the context of a large-scale modernization.
- An international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in aerospace, defense and security in multi-plaintiff lawsuits on co-employment claims.
- A leading global provider of vehicle rental services in an electoral lawsuit rising a legal issue considered to be major by the French Supreme Court.
- One of the world's largest tire manufacturers, a global leader in brands and technologies, and several healthcare groups, in multi-plaintiff lawsuits after mass layoffs.
- The world’s leading water treatment and process improvement company for a plant closing and its restructuring in the EMEA area as well as for its day-to-day HR issues.
- One of the three leading providers of credit ratings to comply with EU reform of the audit market and supporting its HR services on day-to-day issues with employees.
- The group leader of personal technology on Labor Law issues when it opened its first store in France.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Commuting expenses and remote work, what are the rules for employers? — L'Usine Nouvelle (October 13, 2022)
- Medical visitors: home occupation allowance is not systematic — L'Usine Nouvelle (July 21, 2020)
- The Covid-19, an opportunity to reflect on the health reserve in companies — L'Usine Nouvelle (May 7, 2020)
- The pharmaceutical industry and the law — Pharmceutiques (April 1, 2020)
- Risques psychosociaux et post-confinement — Webinar (June 4, 2020)
- The Misclassification Crisis: Employee, Contractor or Worker? The Latest Developments in the USA, UK, France and Germany — Webinar (May 15, 2018)
- Ordonnances Macron — Webinars (March 29, April 5 and April 12, 2018)
- Quelles transformations apportées au code du travail par les ordonnances du 22 septembre 2017 ? — (October 19, 2017)
- Rémunération des inventions de salariés — (October 3, 2017)
- Le bien-être au Travail à l’épreuve de la Révolution Digitale — Conference organized by Le Point magazine (September 21, 2017)
- French Employment Law: Doing Business in France — (June 15, 2017)
- French Employment Law: Doing Business in France — (June 23, 2016)
- Bias and Belief: Religion in the Workplace — (May 26, 2016)
- Loi Travail : ce qui va changer — (September 13, 2016)
- University of Paris Nanterre - Paris X, Master 2, Research in Labor and Employment, 2006
- University of Paris Nanterre - Paris X, Magistère in Labor and Employment, 2006