Lisa M. Perri focuses her practice on a range of corporate and securities matters, counseling private and strategic clients on a wide range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, capital market transactions and general corporate advice across a variety of industries.
- Celero Commerce LLC, an affiliate of LLR Partners in its acquisition of TransNational Payments, a leading provider of electronic payments technology and business management SaaS solutions.
- Celero Commerce LLC in its acquisition of FlashBanc, a leading provider of electronic payments technology and loyalty program operations.
- Lightview Capital and Verista, Inc. in its acquisition of Hawkins Point, a leader in life sciences business and technology services.
- Lightview Capital in its recapitalization of The Clarke Companies and simultaneous acquisition of Covex LLC, both leading providers of outsourced manufacturing automation, validation, computer systems validation and compliance to the life sciences industry.
- Weblinc Corporation, a U.S.-based cloud commerce platform provider, in its sale to VTEX.
- Curalate, a leading social commerce solution platform, in its sale to Bazaarvoice, Inc.
- Deerfield Agency, a healthcare marketing services company, in its sale to Edgewater Growth Capital Partners IV.
Includes matters handled prior to joining Dechert.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3643
+1 212 698 3599
- Quinnipiac University, B.S., International Business, 2009
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2014, Rutgers Law Review, Dean's Scholarship Recipient, C. Willard Heckel Scholarship Recipient
- New York
- New Jersey