Daniel Rubin is the firm’s professional support lawyer for the Corporate & Securities practice group. Mr. Rubin develops and manages the group’s know-how resources, provides training, and advises on legal and market trends and developments.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Rubin was a senior legal editor in the corporate and M&A service at Practical Law. Daniel was the primary author of Practical Law’s annual studies of public M&A deal protections and remedies for buyer breach in leveraged public deals. He was formerly a counsel in the M&A practice of another international law firm. Previously, Mr. Rubin was also a corporate associate at another global law firm, where he worked on a variety of M&A, capital markets and joint venture transactions.
- Financial Advisor Liability after Corwin and Zale - Houlihan Lokey Corporate Governance Forum, New York (May 2016)
- Public M&A Review - Minority Corporate Counsel Association's 12th Annual CLE Expo, San Diego (March 2013)
- Remedies for Buyer Breach in M&A Deals - Dallas Bar Association, Dallas (April 2011)
- Yeshiva University, B.A., 1997, cum laude
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, J.D., 2002
- New York