- The Corporate Transparency Act – Part 2 — New York State Bar Association Business Law Section 2023 Webinar (February 28, 2023)
- The CTA Is Coming! What All Business Attorneys Need To Know About The Corporate Transparency Act — New York State Bar Association Business Law Section 2022 Webinar (December 8, 2022)
- Emerging Trends in Law – Evolution or Earthquake for NY Business? — New York State Bar Association Business Law Section 2022 Virtual Spring Meeting (May 25, 2022)
Panelist, The Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) panel discussed how the bill will affect business in New York.
- Investment Management — ABA Tax Section 2022 May Tax Meeting, Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC (May 12-14, 2022)
Panelist, Investment Company Institute provided updates on issues impacting registered funds.
- Bearer Notes & Bearer Bonds — ABA Tax Section 2018 Midyear Meeting, San Diego, CA (February 9, 2018)
Moderator, "Bearer Notes & Bearer Bonds" panel discussed the September 2017 proposed regulations providing guidance on the definitions of “registered-required obligation” and “registered form.” These regulations addressed changes in market practices and the repeal of the exception to the registered form requirement for foreign-targeted bearer obligations.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3528
+1 212 698 3599
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1985
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1988
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1993
- New York