Alexa Serafin focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on national and cross-border M&A and private equity transactions. In addition, she advises on general corporate matters.
Ms. Serafin was a Dechert intern in 2014 and worked as legal clerk at Dechert´s Munich office in 2020/2021, prior to joining as an associate.
- Ambienta on the sale of SF-Filter to funds advised by Equistone Partners.
- Artus group, a portfolio company of Castik Capital, on the acquisition of Hestia.
- Castik Capital on its acquisition of Artus group.
- OneFootball GmbH on its €300 million Series D funding round led by Liberty City Ventures and included participation from Animoca Brands, Dapper Labs, DAH Beteiligungs GmbH, Quiet Capital, RIT Capital Partners, Senator Investment Group and Alsara Investment Group.
- Special Situations Venture Partners III (SSVP III) on its sale of nox NachtExpress to Groupe Sterne, a portfolio company of Tikehau Capital.
- Universität Passau, First German Law Degree/Erstes Staatsexamen, 2018
- Higher Regional Court of Munich/Oberlandesgericht München, Second German Law Degree/Zweites Staatsexamen, 2021