- A global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and artificial heart valves in product liability litigation.
- A medical device producer in product liability actions and in a subsequent inquiry conducted by the national health agency (ANSM) regarding the safety of certain machines.
- A global dermatological company in a post-acquisition dispute related to milestone payments linked with the development of a pharmaceutical product.
- A pharmaceutical group in a dispute related to the supply of active substances.
- The subsidiary of a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company with an internal investigation examining the relationship of its French subsidiary with health care professionals and compliance with French regulations on corporate hospitality and gifts.
- A Fortune 500 medical device manufacturer in a large anti-corruption internal investigation into the company’s discount and sales practices which the French anti-fraud authority considered breached French law. Potential FCPA violations were also investigated.
- A leading pharmaceutical company in a US$500 million dispute arising out of the termination of a co-development agreement for a new product.
- An Asian manufacturer of electric components in a product liability dispute and worldwide product recall case.
- A US fund seeking to enforce an English decision against foreign governments’ instrumentalities in France.
- A French engineering group in an ICC arbitration relating to claims for commissions by a purported agent in the procurent of large infrastructor project in the EUA.
- A European construction group in an ad hoc arbitration and in proceedings to set aside the favorable award obtained before French Courts.
- A French multinational retail group in a strategic corporate litigation with partners in the Middle East.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- The Paris Civil Court of Justice holds Sanofi liable in the first French-style class action case in the health care sector – L’Usine Nouvelle (February 11, 2022)
- Reforming France’s Anti-Corruption Laws: Times are Changing (Again!) – Dechert OnPoint (January 5, 2022)
- Force majeure in contractual matters in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic – L’Usine Nouvelle (December 9, 2020)
- France's CJIP guidelines leave little doubt that France will be an active player in global anti-corruption enforcement – ICLG (January 7, 2020)
- Reform of the regime of the brutal rupture of established commercial relations – L’Usine Nouvelle (September 25, 2019)
- Navigating French Internal Investigations and Self-Reporting - French Authorities Issue New Guidance – Dechert OnPoint (August 7, 2019)
- M&A and Compliance, Institut du Risk & Compliance conference – Paris (June 10, 2021)
- WebTV Forbes Interview "M&A : Etre Attentif Aux Enjeux De Compliance" — Paris, France (October 5, 2020)
- Life Sciences Academy — Paris, France (December 3, 2019)
- Life Sciences Academy — Paris, France (October 2, 2018)
- Transparence et confidentialité : les défis de l'arbitrage — Les rencontres de l'Arbitrage et du Contentieux, Paris (February 4, 2016)
- Le contentieux au coeur de la stratégie de l'entreprise — Les rencontres de l'Arbitrage et du Contentieux, Paris (February 4, 2016)
- Entreprises européennes: le défi américain de la Compliance — Organised by Université Panthéon-Assas and l'Ecole de Droit et de Management de Paris, Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris (June 5, 2015)
- Les Rencontres de l'Arbitrage et du Contentieux -Contentieux multijuridictionnels — Organised by Option Finance, Paris (January 29, 2015)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1996
- University of Paris Nanterre - Paris X, Maîtrise de Droit des Affaires, 1995, with Honors
- New York