Private Equity Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cerberus Capital Management in its pending acquisition of Spring EQ, a leading provider of home equity financing solutions; its strategic investment in Lighthouse Autism Center, a leading provider of center-based autism behavioral health services for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder; and acquisitions by Worldwide Flight Services.
- KKR in its successful acquisition of Industrial Physics, a leading manufacturer of testing and measurements instruments.
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities in various transactions, including the sale of Diamonds Direct USA to Signet Jewelers, the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry.
- Graham Partners in various buyout and exit transactions, including transactions related to its investments in: Advanced Barrier Extrusions, EasyPak, HemaSource, Myers Emergency Power Systems, Medbio, OptConnect, Giraffe Foods, The Atlas Group, Henry Company, Tidel Engineering, Universal Pasteurization Company, BrightPet Nutrition Group and Mercer Foods, as well as advising a number of portfolio companies on add-on acquisition, disposition and dividend recapitalization transactions.
- Graham Partners in its carve out acquisition of Berry Global’s flexible packaging converting business and concurrent combination with Advanced Barrier Extrusions.
- Precisely, a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners, in the sale of its Confirm business, a provider of critical infrastructure services, to Dude Solutions.
- Resource Label Group, a leading, full-service manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and RFID/NFC technology, and its financial sponsors, First Atlantic Capital and TPG Growth, in its sale to funds managed by Ares Management.
- Versa Capital Management in various buyout and exit transactions, including transactions related to its investments in Eastern Mountain Sports and Silver Airways.
- The special committee of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa and medi-spa services, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products and an accredited educator in spa services, in its US$925 million going-private acquisition by Catterton.
- A leading financial sponsor in its acquisition of a U.S. and European CLO manager.
Growth and Structured Equity
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, Blackstone’s opportunistic investment platform, as an investor in Genstar Capital’s recapitalization of its portfolio company ConnectiveRx.
- SEMCAP Food & Nutrition as co-leader with Swander Pace Capital and Fresh Del Monte on a US$50 million Series B funding round for Purely Elizabeth, a leader in the natural foods category with its nutritious, non-GMO and organic ancient grain products, and in its investment in Good Culture's US$64 Million Series C funding alongside MannaTree.
- SEMCAP Health in its US$25 million growth capital investment in NeuroFlow, the market leader in behavioral health integration technology, and in its Series B investment in SafeRide Health, a platform that leverages technology to support on-demand non-emergency medical transportation.
- Fifth Wall in various investments in the climate technology sector.
- BC Partners in a structured equity investment in an educational platform.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2007, magna cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude, Executive Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Order of the Coif