Mansi Seth* focuses her practice on global tax matters, as well as matters relating to investment funds, private funds and private equity. Ms. Seth has written on tax law in India for multiple publications, including Tax Notes International, MNE Tax and The Year in Review by the American Bar Association.
Ms. Seth has presented at conferences for numerous organizations, such as the International Bar Association, Emerging Markets Private Equity Association, AIJA, TiE New York and Foundation of International Tax. Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Seth practiced at an international Indian law firm as the co-leader of their international tax group and head of their U.S. tax practice.
- International Fiscal Association
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- National Law University, B.B.A., LL.B., 2007
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, 2013, Dean’s List, Graduate Tax Scholar
- *Admitted in New York only