Philip Treesh focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on negotiating and structuring M&A transactions for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Treesh served as a corporate associate at an international law firm.
- Greenbriar Equity Group on its acquisition of Spireon, Inc., a transportation telematics provider.
- Wafra Capital Partners on its acquisitions of Access Point Financial, a specialty commercial lender, and Stephenson’s Rental Services, a Canadian contruction rental company.
- JD Sports Fashion on its US$558 million acquisition of athletic clothing retailer, The Finish Line.
- The Madison Square Garden Company in connection with its US$181 million acquisition of a controlling interest in TAO Group.
- Robert Sonneman on the sale of lighting company Sonneman – A Way of Light to Dunes Point Capital.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Williams College, B.A., 2013
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2016, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- New York