Amy S. Ufberg, chair of the private client group, focuses her practice on estate planning, charitable planning, and estate and trust administration. She has particular experience with succession planning for individuals with interests in closely held businesses.
Ms. Ufberg has crafted and implemented many sophisticated wealth transfer plans for individuals and large family groups and handles the administration of large, complex estates and trusts in multiple jurisdictions. She also represents several large charitable foundations.
Ms. Ufberg has been consistently ranked among the top lawyers for Private Wealth Law in Pennsylvania by Chambers High Net Worth, where she was recently cited as a “strong lawyer” who is “very capable and practical.” Prior editions have noted that "she is a well-respected, very smart and very capable technical lawyer" and have described her by saying "Amy is the tops. She is really great. She is so organized and on top of things - she is always prepared." Ms. Ufberg has also been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America and was named “Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year” in Philadelphia in its 2018 edition.
- Expert Access: Hiring for Succession — Design Leadership Network Webinar (November 9, 2023)
- Planning for the Great Transition — CFA Society Philadelphia's High Net Worth and Family Wealth Conference, Philadelphia, PA (December 3, 2015)
- Mid-Atlantic Family Business Forum — PwC, Philadelphia, PA (October 28, 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1996
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1999, cum laude, member of the Temple Law Review
- New Jersey