Ross Ufberg is a member of Dechert’s antitrust and competition group. Prior to joining Dechert, he clerked for a year on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and interned in the Southern District of New York. Mr. Ufberg has extensive experience in the fields of education and publishing.
- How Much Longer Can Baseball’s 100-Year Monopoly Last - The Wall Street Journal (April 2022)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Honorable Marjorie O. Rendell
- Hamilton College, B.A., Fulbright Scholar
- Columbia University
- University of California, Berkeley, J.D.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit