Viviane Valilou focuses her practice on labor and employment matters. She advises French companies and international groups regarding legal issues at all stages of employment, from hiring to potential termination, including HR-related questions raised during active service.
Ms. Valilou also advises on company-wide matters, including the functioning of employee representative bodies, negotiations and the social impact of company restructurings and policy changes. In addition, Ms. Valilou represents clients in employment litigation in both settlement negotiations and court proceedings.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Valilou served as a labor and employment associate at another international law firm.
- Various companies in the preparation and implementation of redundancy projects.
- A pharmaceutical company in a case brought by 27 plaintiffs contesting the validity of their dismissal for economic reasons.
- A telecommunications company in the drafting of a working time collective bargaining agreement.
- A large transportation company in the revision of all their employment contracts.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Université de Lorraine, Magistère, European Business Law, 2015
- University of Leeds, Erasmus Programme, International and European Business Law, 2015
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 2, Research in Labor and Employment, 2016