Adriana Worms is an associate in Dechert's Munich office and focuses on private equity transactions. Her advice includes mergers and acquisitions, management equity programs as well as various aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Before joining Dechert, Ms. Worms was part of the Corporate/M&A practice group of a Magic Circle law firm in Munich.
- JTL-Software-GmbH (JTL), a leading ERP software provider specializing in e-commerce enablement solutions on the investment from Hg.
- Crown Holdings, Inc., one of the worlds leading suppliers of rigid packaging products to consumer marketing companies, as well as transit and protective packaging products, on the acquisition of Helvetia Packaging AG, a beverage can and end manufacturing facility in Germany.
- Partners Group and CVC on the planned acquisition of CeramTec from BC Partners.
- Bridgepoint and PharmaZell on the acquisition of Novasep from Silver Point Capital and Blackrock.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG and Dantherm Group on the acquistion of Trotec.
- Riverside on the IPO of Bike24.
- Bridgepoint on the acquisition of a majority stake in PTV Group from Porsche Automobil Holding SE.
- Riverside on the exit from REPA Group to PT Holdings.
- Vision Healthcare on the acquisition of AixSwiss B.V.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of Dantherm Group.
- Riverside on the exit from Actineo to Verisk Analytics.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Augsburg, First State Examination, 2018
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, 2020