Associate London Complex Commercial Litigation
- Advising a client as part of a multi-jurisdictional team on the enforcement of an arbitration award in various jurisdictions.
- Representing a Singaporean company in relation to a claim arising under the terms of a share purchase agreement for breach of warranty, breach of fiduciary duty and fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Representing an investment fund manager in a dispute over the termination of an investment agreement.
- Preparing a legal opinion on issues of English law to be used by a client in Russian proceedings.
- Advising a client in relation to litigation arising out of an insolvency.
- +44 20 7184 7311
+44 20 7184 7001
- The University of Manchester, Law (LLB), 2013, First Class honours
- The University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2014, Distinction
- England and Wales