Nicholas Wee represents and advises clients on cross-border corporate and commercial matters, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures across a broad spectrum of industries. Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Wee worked in the Singapore office of an international law firm.
- Global Schools Foundation, a leading K12 education provider, on Apollo Global Management’s investment.
- Mitsui and Khazanah on their collective acquisition of a stake in NYSE-listed DaVita Healthcare Partners’ kidney care business in APAC, and the establishment of a joint venture in relation to such business.
- Symbior Solar on its joint venture with renewable energy fund, Berkeley Energy, to develop certain C&I solar projects in Southeast Asia and China.
- Heineken Asia Pacific in connection with the merger of its and Shunkhlai Group’s respective Mongolian beer and vodka businesses into APU JSC (MSE-listed).
- A global private equity fund on its acquisition of a majority stake in a medical healthcare entity, and the subsequent divestment of such stake.
- Parkway Pantai on its sale of a majority stake in Shenton Insurance to FWD Group.
- Mitsui on its strategic acquisition of a stake in Smart Axiata, Cambodia’s leading telecommunications company.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Community legal clinics – Volunteer at the community legal clinics organised by the Singapore Law Society Pro Bono Services.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 2013, Upper Second Class Honors