Dechert’s International Capital Markets Group has a proven track record of advising on innovative “first of their kind” green and sustainability bond issuances in the global markets. We advise market participants on structuring and executing complex, market-leading ESG bond offerings around the world.
Over the last five years we have acted on a range of green and sustainability bond issuances, including blue bonds, green bonds, sustainability bonds, inaugural issuances and precedent-setting market firsts. Our experience includes acting for sovereign and corporate entities, as well as for financial institutions.
- ESG Update: EU Council and Parliament Adopt Green Bond Standards Regulation (November 6, 2023)
- The UK’s Drive for Gender Diverse Boards (July 06, 2022)
- The FCA Takes Steps To Enhance Board Diversity (July 06, 2022)
- The Growing Trend of Gender Bonds in 2022 (July 06, 2022)
- ESG/Capital Markets Update – New Resources for Green, Social and Sustainability Bonds (July 05, 2022)
- ESG Updates in the UK and European Capital Markets – The Search for Harmonisation (June 24, 2021)
- SEC’s Recent Pronouncements on ESG and Other Recent ESG Initiatives (June 24, 2021)
- The Past, Present and Potential Future of ESG Investments in Africa (June 24, 2021)
- ESG Investing in Latin America: The Story So Far (June 24, 2021)
- Dechert Advises on Georgian Railway’s Landmark Green Bond Issuance
- Dechert Advises Banque Ouest Africaine de Développement on €750 Million Sustainability Bond Offering
- Dechert Advises Manila Water Company on its debut international Bond, the first ASEAN sustainability bond by a corporate issuer out of the Philippines
- Dechert’s International Capital Markets Team Advises on Several Major and Innovative Sovereign Bond Issuances Throughout the MENA Region