Post-Election International Trade Policies: What to Expect After the U.S. Elections
A Webinar Presented by Dechert LLP and TRACE International
Dechert's International Trade practice and Alexandra Wrage, President of TRACE International, a market leader in third-party risk management solutions, presented a roundtable discussion of potential trade policy outcomes following the U.S. elections and how to prepare your business for these changes. Topics included:
- Anticorruption – What changes can we expect?
- Policies to support American competitiveness – What can we expect to see on the policy front that will drive trade policy?
- China Trade War/Trade Remedies – Will the trend towards de-coupling with China continue? What lies ahead regarding trade remedies?
- Sanctions/Export Policy – Is multilateralism back? Will there be any changes in policy or enforcement priorities?
- Foreign Investment – Where are we headed?
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PST
This presentation was simulcast as a webinar.
Please contact Nikki Bazemore for questions or inquiries.