- A China-based private equity fund manager on the raising of its second fund, targeting commitments of US$1.5 billion, and on several downstream investments for the fund.
- Members of the management team of a Singapore-based fund-of-funds in relation to certain spin-out arrangements and the subsequent raising of their next fund.
- Northstar Advisors in relation to the formation of NSI Ventures, L.P., a venture capital fund focused on investments in early stage technology companies in South-East Asia.
- A Taiwanese bank in its disposal of 22 limited partnership interests to a syndicate of fund-of-funds and sovereign investors as part of a stapled secondary transaction, structured as a sale to a new fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of the bank.
- Silkroad Property Partners in relation to the formation of SilkRoad Asia Value Partners, a real-estate fund focused on investments in Singapore and East Asia, which raised US$445.5 million.
- A Singapore-based investment manager on the disposal of a portfolio of assets to a syndicate of secondary purchasers, structured as a sale to a new fund vehicle to be managed by the same manager. Certain investors in the existing fund also rolled-over their interests to the new fund.
- A Japanese insurance company on the disposal by way of auction of a number of limited partnership interests to various secondary funds.
- An Asian financial institution in its disposal of over 35 limited partnership interests to a global fund-of-funds as part of a stapled secondary transaction.
- Asia Growth Capital Advisors, a former Credit Suisse team, on the formation of a fund backed by two secondary purchasers and the related acquisition of a portfolio of assets from Credit Suisse.
- Various other sponsors and principals of private equity, real estate and venture capital funds on the formation of their respective funds, focused on investments in a variety of geographies, including China, Southeast Asia and India.
- Various limited partners investing into alternative investment funds and/or co-investment arrangements, including GIC, Axiom, Adams Street, UBS, Eagle Asia, Hermes GPE, Temasek and an Indonesian family office.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2006
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2007
- Solicitor, England and Wales