David M. Costigan is a member of Dechert’s antitrust and competition group. He focuses his practice on antitrust, complex commercial, and appellate litigation matters.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Costigan clerked for the Honorable Sandra L. Lynch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, Honorable Sandra L. Lynch
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, B.S., Economics, 2014, summa cum laude
- College of Arts & Sciences, University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Mathematics, 2014, summa cum laude
- Harvard University, A.M., Statistics, 2018
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2020, magna cum laude; Book Reviews Chair, Harvard Law Review
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit