- A British pharmaceutical group in an exchange of strategic assets and the creation of a joint-venture with a Swiss pharmaceutical group.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 group in its €150 million acquisition of a French leading group in security monitoring systems from financial sponsors.
- A CAC 40 group in its acquisition of an international group specializing in the supply of industrial gases.
- A sovereign state, as stakeholder in a CAC 40 company, on a £21 billion acquisition of a European industrial company.
- Advanced Oncotherapy plc in connection with its strategic funding partnership and debt facility with Nerano Pharma.
- A leading international brand name in pet care and wellness in the purchase of a pet care accessories, rawhides and veterinary medicines business in France, Italy and Spain.
- A Sino-French venture capital fund on its investment in a French Contract Manufacturing Organization specialized in pharmaceutical development and the manufacture of high value-added sterile products.
- The world's leading provider of non-invasive medical devices dedicated to the assessment of chronic liver diseases on a minority investment from a Sino-French venture capital fund and a US venture capital fund.
- A leading pharmaceutical company in the implementation of several strategic assets transactions in France with a Swiss pharmaceutical company.
- The shareholders of a French biotechnology company in the sale of 100% of the shares of the company to a Swiss pharmaceutical group.
- A French investment company in the acquisition of a French biotechnology company through a LBO structure.
- A leading French pharmaceutical company in the acquisition of a group of French health services companies.
- An American pharmaceutical and medical device group in the €170 million purchase of one of its major French suppliers.
- One of the largest hospital management groups in the United States on its €320 million sale of one of France’s largest networks of clinics to private equity funds.
- The shareholders of a French pharmaceutical group in its US$450 million sale to an American biopharmaceutical company.
- The shareholders of the fourth largest independent French pharmaceutical group in its €195 million sale to an Indian pharmaceutical group.
- L'e-santé : une révolution pour le système de santé – L'Usine Nouvelle (November 9, 2021)
- Dechert, la stratégie de la différenciation – Décideurs Magazine (April 2, 2021)
- Medicinal product regulation and product liabilité in France overview – Pratical Law (May 1, 2018)
- Dechert offre à ses clients du secteur de la santé une assistance globale au plus proche des problèmatiques auxquelles ils sont confrontés – Décideurs Magazine (March 31, 2017)
- The Inside Counsel Revolution - Paris, France (April 20, 2016)
- +33 1 57 57 82 82
+33 1 57 57 80 81
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, DESS, Advanced Specialized Studies in Business and Tax Law, 1985
- UCLA School of Law, LL.M., 1988