Andrew Darnell is an associate in Dechert’s corporate and securities practice group. Mr. Darnell focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters for mid-market private equity clients.
- Griffon Corporation in its $330 million sale of Telephonics Corporation, a provider of defense electronics to the United States and its allies, to TTM Technologies, Inc.
- Centre Partners in its acquisition of KNS International, LLC, a leading data-driven designer and drop shipper of branded footwear to blue-chip e-commerce retailer platforms and online marketplaces.
- Ridgemont Equity Partners in its acquisition of Agape Care Group, a leading provider of hospice and palliative care in the Southeast.
- Arranging debt financing for CVC Capital Partners in the acquisition and merger of Worldwide Express, LLC and GlobalTranz Enterprises, LLC, both leading non-asset providers of technology-driven third-party logistics solutions.
- Arranging debt financing for Cerberus Capital Management in the acquisition by one of its affiliates of National Dentex Labs, the largest network of fully-owned dental labs in the United States.
- BRS & Co. in connection with its $495 million sale of DTLR Villa, LLC, an athletic footwear and apparel streetwear retailer to JD Sports Fashion, Britain’s largest sportswear retailer.
- Ridgemont Equity Partners in its acquisition of Anne Arundel Dermatology, a leading provider of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatological services in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States.
- Sterling Investment Partners in connection with an investment in AIMS Companies (“AIMS”), an industrial and municipal cleaning services and hydro excavation business, in partnership with AIMS’ management.
- Brandeis University, B.A., Health: Science, Society, and Policy, 2013
- Duke University, M.A., Bioethics and Science Policy, 2015
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- New York