Maddie Drabble focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters with an emphasis on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and reorganizations.
Ms. Drabble joined Dechert in 2021 as a trainee and qualified in 2023.
- GIC in connection with its investment in the Quantexa group.
- Further Global in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake of Progeny, a leading professional advisory firm.
- One of the world's largest asset managers in connection with its Series E investment in one of Europe's leading mobility platforms.
- University of Sussex, LL.B., Law with a Professional Placement Year, 2017
- BPP University, LPC, 2021, Distinction
- England and Wales