- Several multinationals as complainants and third parties in the Commission's investigation of Google's abuse of dominance practices and other investigations in the digital sector.
- SK hynix in relation to its role as a financier to Bain’s acquisition of Toshiba’s Memory Business (now Kioxia).
- Marconi on matters of antitrust and European law in relation to patent licensing.
- Aer Lingus in connection with IAG's €1.4 billion acquisition of Aer Lingus; on its defense of successive hostile takeover bids by Ryanair and appeals in the EU's General Court; and in UK investigations into Ryanair's minority shareholding in Aer Lingus and related UK appeals.
- A capacitor manufacturer in relation with the Commission's cartel investigation into the electrolytic capacitor market.
- Deutsche Börse in connection with its merger with NYSE Euronext.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Leuven, Master of Law, 2005
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2006, Grotius Scholar