- Several multinationals as complainants and third parties in the Commission's investigation of Google's abuse of dominance practices and other investigations in the digital sector.
- SK hynix in relation to its role as a financier to Bain’s acquisition of Toshiba’s Memory Business (now Kioxia).
- Marconi on matters of antitrust and European law in relation to patent licensing.
- Aer Lingus in connection with IAG's €1.4 billion acquisition of Aer Lingus; on its defense of successive hostile takeover bids by Ryanair and appeals in the EU's General Court; and in UK investigations into Ryanair's minority shareholding in Aer Lingus and related UK appeals.
- A capacitor manufacturer in relation with the Commission's cartel investigation into the electrolytic capacitor market.
- Deutsche Börse in connection with its merger with NYSE Euronext.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Big Data & Competition Law — InformaConnect, Virtual Conference (October 19-20, 2021) Download slide deck
Speaker, Chairs Opening Remarks; Chairs Welcome & Introduction
- GCR Interactive: Sustainability and Cooperation- Greenwashing or Virtue-Signalling? — Global Competition Review, Virtual Conference (April 28, 2021)
- 23rd annual Dominance conference — KNect, Brussels, Belgium (June 6, 2019)
Speaker, panel on “Remedies”
- 2019 Annual Antitrust Spring Seminar— Dechert LLP, Philadelphia, PA (March 26, 2019)
- 2018 Annual Antitrust Spring Seminar—Dechert LLP, Philadelphia, PA (April 10, 2018)
- University of Leuven, Master of Law, 2005
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2006, Grotius Scholar
- New York