Associate Charlotte Global Finance
Eric Evans focuses his practice on finance and real estate matters, with an emphasis on securitization transactions, including collateralized loan obligations, collateralized bond transactions, leveraged loan warehouse facilities and commercial mortgage-backed securitizations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Evans completed an internship with the Office of the Georgia Attorney General and an externship with The Coca-Cola Company.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
Charlotte300 South Tryon Street, Suite 800, Charlotte, NC, United States of America 28202
- +1 704 339 3124
+1 704 339 3101
- Miami University, B.A., 2016, cum laude
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2019, with Honors, Executive Managing Editor Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review, Emory University School of Law Transactional Law Certificate
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina