- An ad hoc noteholder committee on the restructuring of the US$875 million eurobonds of FESCO plc, a Russian transportation and logistics conglomerate, implementing the eventual deal using a scheme of arrangement.
- VTB Capital and VTB Bank on the $3.6 billion restructuring of facilities provided to India-based group Essar.
- An ad hoc group of bondholders of Monte dei Paschi di Siena on certain aspects of a proposed liability management exercise in respect of €1 billion floating rate exchangeable FRESH bonds due 2099.
- A Russian mining and steel conglomerate on the restructuring of its PXF facilities.
- PwC in relation to the Lehman Brothers estate, including complex issues relating to claims of up to £10 billion between estates, assignment of pensions liabilities, and the liability of shareholders to an unlimited company.
- Senior secured lenders and administrators in relation to the pre-pack administration of a major insurance law and loss adjusting firm.
- Lenders in relation to the restructuring of facilities provided to a pan-European hotel chain and the sale of the group.
- Agent and Security Trustee on the US$885 million debt and equity restructuring of APCOA using a scheme of arrangement.
- The provider of super senior new money into the pan European restructuring of Autobar.
- Syndicate of Lenders in relation to the restructuring of facilities provided to a significant UK care home provider.
- A multi-national engineering services group on the potential pre-pack of its distressed UK subsidiary.
- NAMA on the auction and sale of its Northern Irish book of €5.4 billion of real estate loans to Cerberus.
- A leading UK bank in relation to the €1.7 billion corporate restructuring of NEF Telecom through a scheme of arrangement.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Insolvency Lawyers’ Association
- INSOL International
- University of Exeter and Université de Rennes, LL.B (European) with Maîtrise en Droit, 2006, First-Class Honours
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2007, with Distinction
- England and Wales