Kelvin Ho focuses his practice on complex commercial disputes and regulatory investigations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Ho trained at another global law firm.
- A Taiwan-listed company in the largest cement industry litigation saga in Hong Kong and in the Cayman Islands.
- A Chinese technology company in Hong Kong litigation concerning allegedly confidential information.
- An international bank in Hong Kong litigation concerning its role as an IPO sponsor.
- A project consortium in a multi-billion SIAC arbitration concerning the construction of a refinery and petrochemical complex.
- A telecommunications company in an investor-state ICSID arbitration concerning taxation.
- A satellite operator in a Hong Kong UNCITRAL arbitration concerning claims arising out of a satellite sharing agreement.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Law Society of Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, 2019
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce, Distinction, 2018
- Hong Kong