Forrest E. Lovett
Associate Philadelphia Antitrust Litigation
Forrest E. Lovett is a member of Dechert’s antitrust and competition group. Mr. Lovett focuses his practice on antitrust litigation, commercial litigation, and government investigations. He has experience with all stages of litigation, from early dispositive motions and complex discovery through trial. Mr. Lovett has counseled clients in a wide range of industries, including the pharmaceutical, health care, chemical, and travel industries.
Mr. Lovett also maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on civil rights and voting rights cases.
- Representing a generic pharmaceutical company in defense of claims brought on behalf of direct purchasers challenging an alleged “reverse payment” patent litigation settlement.
- Defending a large chemical manufacturer in class action cases brought by direct and indirect purchasers claiming it participated in a price-fixing and supply reduction conspiracy in the caustic soda market.
- Representing a brand pharmaceutical company in action brought by Federal Trade Commission challenging a patent licensing agreement.
- Represented a brand pharmaceutical company in a three-week federal antitrust jury trial in which direct and indirect purchasers brought claims based on an alleged “reverse payment” patent litigation settlement. Secured defense verdict.
- Represented a national pharmaceutical company in defense of claims based on product marketing.
- Represented a leading dialysis services provider against claims of monopolization, attempted monopolization, and various state law contract and tort claims based on allegedly exclusionary conduct in the dialysis market.
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2474
+1 215 994 2222
- Colby College, B.A., 2014
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2019, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Israel Packel Award for Distinguished Scholastic Performance
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois