- Purdue Pharma in opioid pharmaceutical mass tort claims in an MDL and by state attorneys general.
- Pfizer in personal injury, class action, and consumer fraud actions in MDLs and state-coordinated proceedings at the trial and appellate levels..
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics in class action and individual cases in environmental toxic tort cases and federal appellate litigation.
- Standard Industries in product liability and consumer fraud class action claims aggregated into an MDL.
- Forest Laboratories in product liability personal injury cases.
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance in trial and appellate litigation arising from hurricanes, automobile insurance policy consumer fraud claims, RICO and qui tam litigation.
- Boy Scouts of America in defense of mass tort claims in trial and appellate postures.
- Martin Marietta in federal appellate litigation concerning public nuissance claims.
- The City of New York in defense of tort claims in a pro bono capacity.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Examining New Proposed MDL Rule Changes and What They Will Mean for Practitioners, American Conference Institute: Drug and Medical Litigation Conference (Dec. 2022)
- Examining the Latest Product Liability Trends and What They Mean for In-House Counsel, Dechert LLP (Nov. 2022)
- PFAS For In-House Counsel: What Legal Departments Need to Know About PFAS Regulation and Litigation, In-House Connect: Deep Dive Series (Nov. 2022)
- The Attorney-Client Privilege and the Role of In-House Lawyers, Association of Corporate Counsel - Ethics and Compliance CLE Institute (Aug. 2022)
- The Future of Trial Practice in Pharmaceutical Drug and Device Litigation, American Bar Association (June 2022)
- Manufacturing and Consumer Products Law Institute 2022 – Practicing Law Institute (Apr. 2022)
- Lessons Learned: This Year’s Opioid Trials, American Conference Institute: Drug and Medical Litigation Conference (Dec. 2021)
- Practical Advice for Environmental Toxic Tort Cases Involving Building Products, DRI Product Liability Conference (Aug. 2021)
- Mass-Tort MDL Case Law and Practices Review Open Bench-Bar Conference, The George Washington University Law School (June 2021)
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2004, highest honors
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2007, Top 10% of class, Order of the Barristers, Executive Articles Editor for William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal
- New York