Mun Shuen Goh represents and advises clients on cross border corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, and venture capital.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Goh worked at the Singapore office of a leading international law firm.
- A multi-national chemical corporation on the regional aspects of its US$26.2 billion carve out and sale of its nutrition and biosciences business to a leading producer of fragrances and flavors.
- A major private equity firm on their proposed divestment by way of a competitive auction process of one of their portfolio companies, a leading regional provider of premium serviced office workspaces with operations in 10 countries.
- A global investment firm on the Singapore aspects of its US$4.3 billion investment for a 60% stake in a multinational beauty company.
- A Danish engineering consultancy corporation on the acquisition of a Singapore target company that specialises in design and engineering services for high-rise buildings, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, PRC and UK.
- Various venture capital funds in respect of seed, Series A and Series B investments in early-stage start-up companies across a broad range of industry sectors in South-East Asia.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm
SingaporeDechert (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., One George Street, #16-03, Singapore, Singapore 049145
- +65 6730 6991
+65 6730 6979
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2017
- England and Wales