Jason Mbakwe focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and white collar crime. Mr. Mbakwe advises on a broad range of commercial litigation, including commercial contracts disputes, insolvency litigation, internal corporate investigations, regulatory investigations and defending clients against government enforcement agencies.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- A world-leading pharmaceutical company following allegations of bribery and corruption involving one of its subsidiaries.
- The committee of unsecured creditors of a major US retailer in its Chapter 11 restructuring.
- The committee of unsecured creditors of a leading US energy company in its Chapter 11 restructuring.
- A world-leading gaming company on the terms & conditions of its global competition.
- University of Warwick, LL.B., 2013
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2015, Distinction